RTHS gratefully acknowledges the support of these
members from the business community
Carra Builders Commercial Construction,
335 Huls Dr., Clayton, OH 45315
City of Clayton,
P.O. Box 280, Clayton, OH 45315
City of Englewood,
333 W. National Rd., Englewood, OH 45322
City of Union,
118 N. Main St., Union, OH 45322
Kindred Funeral Home
400 Union Blvd.,
Englewood, OH 45322
Mill Ridge Village,
1000 Mill Ridge Circle, Union, OH. 45422
Landes Fresh Meats, Inc.
9476 Haber Rd,, Clayton, OH 45315
Kroger Community Rewards support us.
And you can help!
If you are already a member: THANK YOU - each time you shop at Kroger, it helps support Randolph Township Historical Society, Inc. Please ask friends, neighbors and relatives to help us, too.
If you would like to sign up:
- Go to www.Kroger.com/communityrewards
- Click on "Create an Account."
- Provide data:
a. Type in your e-mail address and confirm it.
b. Type in a password and confirm it.
c. Type in a location (your zip code) and the nearest Kroger location will show up as your selected store.
d. Click "Email me" if you want store promotions, online coupons, etc. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE COUPONS, ETC. SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM.
e. Click on "Create Account"
4. A green banner will show up on the top of the page confirming that your new account was successfully created. But you are not finished yet:
5. ADD YOUR KROGER PLUS CARD (or phone number) to the account. After typing in the number and your last name, choose SAVE.
6. An "Account Summary" page will come up with your given e-mail address, Plus Card number (or phone number), and preferred store.
a. Click on "Personal Information" and provide your first and last name and address. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE ANY OTHER INFORMATION IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO, BUT NAME AND ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED SO THEY KNOW YOU ARE A REAL PERSON.
7. Click on "Community Rewards" and select RANDOLPH TOWNSHIP HISTORICAL SOCIETY, ID #81403 as the charitable organization of your choice.
You are done.
Now, each time you make a purchase at Kroger, a message will be printed on the bottom of your receipt saying that your purchases will result in a "donation to Randolph Twp. Historical Society." THANK YOU!!! You have just helped us pay a utility bill at our center.